River Tees MAT is a group of alternative provision schools. All children that attend are classed as vulnerable and therefore still attending each school each day. As many of the teachers are working from home, the learning situation is slightly more unusual compared with other schools...
Guidance and resources
E-Learning lead, Matt Holley has created online guidance and resources to support everyone. A Covid19 site has been shared to all stakeholders via a Frog dashboard - which Matt keeps updated, it includes:
- School documents
- Amended timetables
- Links to external support websites
- Home learning guidance
- Past papers for older students
- CPD for teachers to achieve during lock-down
The schools struggled to keep printed staff handbooks updated with the ever-changing Government advice. so this content was also moved onto Frog, meaning it could be updated dynamically and sit with all other resources.
Benefits of approach
- Staff can access everything from a single login
- Information is easily updated to keep up with demand
- Approved links to external content included
- Supports remote teaching and well-being