Exams can be stressful for students, teachers and parents. By providing advice, support and tools this can ease some of the pressure and help students get ready for exams.
Here's our guide on how some of our schools use Frog to help students prepare and revise for exams.
Create a Revision Portal
Create a Revision Portal for students packed with useful information, tips and resources to support them manage their time, revise effectively and help them prepare for exams.
Your Revision Portal could include:
- An exam timetable so students know when and where their exams are taking place
- Access to past exam papers using the Shared Folder widget
- Useful links to websites, subject helpers, lessons and activities
- Access to quizzes – use the Frog quizzes, check the Frog Store to see what quizzes other Frog schools have shared or make your own (don’t forget to share it in the Frog Store afterwards)
- A forum where students and teachers can contribute and help each other
- Links to support such as your school’s exam officer and counselling service
Tip: Save time creating your Revision Portal by using and adapting the Revision Portal template available in FrogDrive.
Use QuizzesIf you have FrogPlay or I Am Learning the quizzes are a great tool for revision. There are over 250,000 questions covering all subjects and key stages.
Stream Live Revision Sessions
Use Google Hangouts to stream live interactive revision sessions in the evenings. These can be really effective to engage with harder to reach students who are reluctant to attend in school.
Download and display our Frog poster around school to encourage students to use Frog for revision. You can customise the poster by adding your own messages and information.
Tip: Make sure students have links and login details so they can access from home, and on their phone!
If you would like more information on how Frog can help with revision get in touch with us.